BREAKING NEWS: CDC WHISTLEBLOWER TEXT MESSAGES TO ANDY WAKEFIELD: STUDY WOULD HAVE “SUPPORTED HIS SCIENTIFIC OPINION”

“I apologize again for the price you paid for my dishonesty…”

–CDC Whistleblower Dr. William Thompson

The last desperate effort when the CDC whistleblower story broke last week was for the vaccine establishment and media to drive a wedge between Dr. Thompson and Dr. Andrew Wakefield, whose “fraud” (according to British journalist Brian Deer) has been made to carry the sins of the entire vaccine industry for many years.

Dr. Wakefield shared two text messages with The Truth Barrier that he and his wife received from Dr. Thompson.

The first one was to Dr. Wakefield’s wife Carmel, from August 20, 2014, and it read:

I do believe your husbands career was unjustly damaged and this study would have supported his scientific opinion. Hopefully I can help repair it. You can see it here.

The second one is a JPG, here:

Text exchange between Dr. Andrew Wakefield and Dr. William Thompson,
Aug 27, 2014

Polly Tommey, Director of Autism Media Channel, told The Truth Barrier there are more whistleblowers trying to find the courage, and or, the legal protection, to speak.

“There are more whistleblowers coming out,” she said. “We know who they are and we’ve spoken to them. They’re petrified. These sources make Thompson pale in comparison, some of them. They know the MMR is a massive problem, data has been corrupted, they’ve been told to hide things…”

“One guy spoke about Gardisil. He said, ‘You can forget about MMR—Gardisil is one of the biggest crimes ever. 144 girls or something have died already. Thompson is only the beginning. “

Comments

1. When I initially left a comment I seem to have clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added-
    checkbox and from now on each time a comment is added I recieve 4
    emails with the exact same comment. There has to be a means
    you are able to remove me from that service? Thanks a lot!

2. Lou L says:

FYI… if this were an actual iOS screenshot it would say “Messages (130)” not “Back (130)”. It’s fake. But you know… let’s distrust all of the scientific community and believe in absurd conspiracies. But an easily faked text message screenshot – no one even questions that.

• J says:

Actually, Lou, it wouldn’t say messages. As soon as your unread messages count hits 10 the word switches from “Messages” to “Back”. I assume this is because “Back” is a shorter word and can more easily fit next to longer numbers. If you ask somebody to text you 10 times you will see.

3. flahute says:

Just a thought- but I wonder how all this MSM story suppression or blackout plays with their web advertisers. Must be driving the ad revenue and metrics-folks a bit nuts….

Since most of the ‘news or information’ seems to be via social media shares, tweets, comment posts, and varied i-reporters; it seems like the Atlanta Black Star is the only organization with the integrity to report on the CDC whistleblower story.

Rappaport had another go at the story as well.

4. flahute says:

A few days ago, I called for a repeal of the NVIC (1986 -88 act that indemnified vax manufacturers from lawsuits). I suspect that I wasn’t alone in this. It was mentioned that the liability could have been $1T. Now, besides Thompson (CDC), there appear to be some Merck scientists that have admitted Merck directed falsification of data & overstated vaccine efficacy. This case was initiated a few years ago & is now cleared for trial.

Mumps component of MMR whistleblower case court case(s):

all court documents at

5. get the truth on vaccination http://whale.to/vaccines.html
    and vax autism http://whale.to/vaccine/vaccine_autism_proven.html

and the 70 year suppression of vitamin c cure for all viral disease http://whale.to/a/vitamin_c_banners.html

the cancer genocide http://whale.to/a/cancer_c.html

etc, only a matter of time afore the psychopathic control grid, the matrix, is dead

6. Celia, great work. Waves at the teams (P & CA). Love you. We’ve never been alone for a minute. We’ve got the them. Andy W – hang in, more coming now.

7. J Beaumont says:

Hi

Just a thought. I know all those involved in the cover up should go to jail BUT ITS THE BIG CATS AT THE VERY TOP OF THE TREE THAT ENFORCED THIS, possibly in ways we can only imagine. If those lower down were offered immunity for FULL disclosure we might get dozens of whistleblowers and the tide could not be stopped. Their numbers and the public would protect them from those above. Then those at the very top would be answerable. Isn’t that more useful for our futures?

Decide – jail and very little or no information shared VS immunity and protection with full disclosure !

• JF says:

I agree.

• Zoey O'Toole says:

The problem is who is deciding who gets immunity? The Department of Justice? It’s Department of Justice attorneys who defend the Department of Health and Human Services in the Vaccine Injury Compensation Program, and they don’t do it ethically. Don’t count on conflict-free decisions coming from that quarter.

• David Crowe says:

The brilliance of a truth and reconciliation commission is the recognition is that truth is more important than punishment. If people get immunity by testifying, assuming that they tell the truth, and it’s not later proven they were lying, then we learn how corrupt the old system was, and it gets destroyed. This worked well in South Africa. People who believed that the apartheid system was innocuous could learn how noxious it really was. Canada had a truth and reconciliation commission for the native residential schools that young native children were forced to attend. It did not have immunity, so none of the perpetrators testified, and it’s had virtually no effect. The testimony of the victims is not as compelling without the testimony of the perpetrators to add veracity. Of course we are a long way from this, but I think we will get much further by focussing on getting at the truth, and not revenge or punishment (no matter how justifiable this is).

• Ti Rain says:

This will sound super conspiracy theory but I really don’t know if the gov’t is the one these folks are afraid of. I almost feel like these people need something akin to the witness protection program. This sounds massive and scary. And my child has paid the price.

• Anonymous says:

Isn’t that the way the Feds usually bring down drug cartels? Give immunity to the little guys so they can catch the big fish?

• Anonymous says:

No drug cartel has ever been “brought down” by the feds, not in the US, Mexico, Central or South America.

• Anonymous says:

8. Flahute says:

Reading/watching the latest MMR-autism firestorm makes one wonder what the Ebola outbreak is _truly_ about. Seems manufactured, but my tin-foil hat fits a bit tight these days.

9. Jasmine says:

Dear Dr Thompson

My name is Jasmine and I have high functioning autism, my mum says I knew all my letters and numbers before I had my MMR vaccine. After I had the vaccine I had a high temperature and a red mark. I am 13 now and still have a dent in my leg. I get bullied at school because I don’t understand social things and I was diagnosed when I was ten. I got dianosed with chronic pain too and was off school for two years.

My doctor said it was in my head, my mentor said it was not. I had voices in my head too telling me to do bad things. My Mum has helped me get better, I’m not in pain anymore.

I am lucky I can speak, my friend doesn’t eat and is very this she uses razor blades to cut herself.

Please can you help

• Annie says:

It’s common knowledge amongst complementary /alternative therapists that Dr’s pass it over as something else, they get paid bonuses depending on how many patients accept the MMR vaccine. I worked with children at nursery with symptoms of Autism also a treated a couple of children nutritionally, all were not diagnosed with autism, this is to keep the statistics down as they know the statistics would be alarming. Andrew Wakefield was stitched up good and proper! I am sick and tired of the criminally corrupt authorities who do nothing while we are being controlled by criminals, yes the Pharmaceutical industry is one of them. They pay lobbyists to seek out people like Wakefield and stitch them up I know this to be true as I know a no. of therapists, chiropractors, osteopaths who were set up because we are true vitalists and practise the truth and we won’t bow down to their lies. If we want to make real changes we need to go to Lawful rebellion https://www.facebook.com/groups/388605611224816/permalink/693824367369604/ or search for David Messenger lawful rebellion. This is important we sign the oath and post to the barons as we are being sold down the river to the EU in November, unlawfully!! it is our duty to protect our freedom and rights, if we don’t do this, we can expect to see far worse than the criminal activity we are seeing from the authorities currently.

10. JanP says:

Whistleblowers: please come out now while there is still some net neutrality!

• autism mom says:

i would be able to forgive Thompson if he stood up more and put this out to the whole media so that other parents know before its to late them. the media is hiding it if you could just warn other parents before their children are hurt. i forgive you for what you did to my son. please stand up and let the rest of the world know before their children are hurt that’s the most honorable thing you could do.. the rest of the scientists that have no guilt and are still hiding god has a special punishment for you..

11. Hi Celia,

Your story shows the end of establishment’s broadcast and print news media. They are not covering such an important story so how much else are they not reporting? A lot. Not much point taking what they say seriously if you cannot trust anything they print or broadcast.

We can also see Google being used to manipulate the web. But still the news is getting out. For the moment …

• Kosmoscanyon says:

The irony is I thought the internet would be censored and the mainstream media would be the source for nonstop coverage about CDC fraud. This just proves how much propaganda and filthy things are coming out of the medias ass on a daily basis.

• Greg Baysans says:

News media are highly dependent on Pharma for ad revenue and will not be where to find stories about whistleblowers in Pharma or at the CDC.

Prescription drug ads are not allowed in most of the world. If the U.S. were to join the rest of the world, a lot of this problem would go away.

12. Not to be vindictive…but somebody…several somebodies are guilty of massive, massive fraud that led to children being injured and some killed. Prison is, I hope, in the offing for some of these foul creatures of the abyss…not be too harsh…but life sentences are appropriate here.

13. It is about time!! As a chiropractor, I have watched this kind of nonsense dominate health care. WE did not vaccinate our kids…and faced years of harassment by school officials, teachers and other parents who were made aware of our choices. The harassment continues even though my kids are in college. It is time the idiocy is made plain for the weak minded to see that they have been lied to.

14. Mary Hirzel says:

God knows it would be you, Celia.

If I wake up tomorrow, and I find I did not dream this, I might even get my voice back.

15. Bruce says:

I wonder if there are any whistleblowers in the CDC who know the truth about Dr. Paul Thorson… that researcher who is now a U.S. felon on the lam in Europe.

• autism mom says:

there is boyle she knows all about him you can tell by her reaction in some of the congressional hearings with dan burton she’s part of this cover up

16. Terri A. McCurdy says:

For a long time now, it has seemed logical to me that the dysfunctional traits which often times characterizes ‘Classic Autism’ vrs Asperger, were human instigated; vaccinations, other environmental toxins, & even perhaps sugar; fructose in particular. I believe that the ‘milder form of Autism’ ;’Asperger Sydrome,’ represents the original genetic intent.

17. Mike Harris says:

That looks bogus. Wakefield, a Brit, used the US spelling of “Honourable”.

• Tracy Young says:

that’s a iphone correction…

• Jimmie Holman says:

well … not so surprising …. he has been in Texas for some time …. and good ‘ol preemptive text fixes a lot!

• Larry says:

If that is an iPhone autocorrect – why didn’t it also autocorrect the “i” to an “I” since it does it every single time on every other iPhone in the world.

Better yet, why is Wakefield thanking Thompson for the press release, when it specifically states that he “Thompson” didn’t give permission for his name to be outed or posted online?

Perhaps it would be better if Wakefield posted all of the conversation / texts – since there is something not quite right with what has been posted.

I forwarded this comment to Andy Wakefield and this was his reply, via email:

I was thanking Thompson for his admission to fraud: omitting significant findings and not sticking to
          the agreed protocol. The rest is irrelevant. All texts and correspondence will be made
          available to Congress, should they be requested.

Andy

• Jordan says:

You are blatantly lying. You did not send an email to Wakefield or receive on in return. I don’t know if you or someone else created this easily fakeable text message correspondence, but it’s a very pathetic attempt. Couldn’t whoever created this have made a more normal, human interaction instead of this stilted conversation?

Also, I have one question for you that is not related to this screenshot. When Wakefield got his original paper published in Nature, that proves that Nature is not controlled by pro vaccination agencies. However, that same peer reviewed journal removed his paper on the grounds that it was fraudulent. Once someone has been shown to falsify evidence we no longer listen to them. They lose all credibility as a scientist. So why are you listening to him now?

• Kosmoscanyon says:

Interesting…so will there be a congressional committee set up about this? Does the media blackout stretch all the way up to Congress?

18. David Crowe says:

Wow, thanks for bringing this to light Celia. And to William Thompson for finally coming forwards with the truth. to Brian Hooker for working with Thompson, and to Andrew Wakefield for being so brave, and so gracious after all he’s gone through. And I’m sure many others played a role too.

19. JF says:

Why are the TV networks silent on this?

• JF…the reason Television networks are silent is simple. Pharmaceutical Advertising dollars. The United States is the last nation on earth that allows the Pharm to advertise their wares to the public. 20 Billion a Year…conservatively. Also the United States…is the primary market for the Pharmaceutical industry about 60% of their sales revenue come from the US Market that makes up only 5% of the worlds population.

However, if ‘you’ and the rest of us can make this go VIRAL…they will have no choice but to air the news…because their silence will eventually be a damaging yet telling reality they won’t be able to justify through a ‘We didn’t realize…we didn’t know…etc…etc.’ excuse. They will eventually cover it..with the tongue in cheek..’yeah right’ attitude…but once it goes viral…world wide…they will have no choice but to address this issue seriously.

• autism mom says:

i sent them information that i found and all they would do is send me snopes.com saying it was false when snopes.com finally changed it and it wasn’t false anymore i sent their link back showing them and then they blocked me from posting or messaging anything

20. Confused... says:

Why not post the actual screenshot? Why a picture of your computer screen?

Done!

Are you…happy now Thomas?

• Confused says:

Happy? Let’s see if there’s some real meat to this story. So far I see a lot of message control and spin.

Let’s see. A whistleblower is betrayed? How does that make me happy? I don’t expect you to understand. It’s bad form to use the name from an email address on a blog, as you’ve just done. It’s wrong to ignore the duty one has to a whistleblower as Wakefield and Hooker have done. I guess David Lewis only pretends to care about whistleblower protections.

Thompson has made some very bad decisions in the past year. Let’s see if he continues.

Here’s the sort of question I have: Hooker’s main interest is thimerosal. Thompson’s main efforts on autism have been on thimerosal. But nothing on autism and thimerosal in these leaks?

Sounds to this reader like that work is solid. Thompson stood by it. Wakefield and Hooker couldn’t believe that there wasn’t a huge conspiracy going on so they outed Thompson in order to put pressure on him.

The alternative is that Hooker is just silent on the thimerosal question. And Wakefield decided that instead of going with the strongest evidence he had, he forwarded text messages to an obscure blogger. Yeah, that must be it.

21. Very upset parent says:

Vaccination 100 Years of Orthodox Research Paperback – December 1, 1993 by Vera Schreibner, Australia

“This book is a concise summary of the results of orthodox medical research into vaccines and their effects. It aims to inform medical professionals, parents of small children and the general public about short and long-term dangerous side-effects, including brain damage and death, of vaccines…”

I have been lied to since 1987. I have been following Dr Wakefield research and demise since then.

22. sue says:

these are both the same images???

23. Tony Stoddart says:

the wheels are turning !

24. Flahute says:

oh my. Thx Celia, as always.

Yes, I think Dr Thompson is the tip of the iceberg. I’d bet that this is the beginning of the end for CDC (hopefully not privatizing it); I’d guess that the NIH, USDA or EPA will develop similar blowbacks on all manner of public-health related shenanigans.

• We can only hope. My cynical side expects some violence on these people…before it becomes obvious that the CDC and the rests of the federal health agencies..are investigated and the senior members of these groups go to jail for the fraud they perpetrated on the American Public they were supposed to protect.

• Flahute says:

yes, we can only hope. The issue remains that these companies firewalled themselves (via some overt lobbying) from lawsuits back in 1986-1988. This basically amounted to a $1T indemnification; maybe now it’s going to be …ahem… more. Unfortunately, your government (and us as largely cognitively dissonant taxpayers) allowed this to occur. Unfortunately, we, as a society, have largely been preoccupied with ‘being right’ rather than doing adequate due diligence to get the facts right, have the proper discourse, not have things that matter be co-opted or corrupted by money, and fundamentally listen to those whose findings might actually “be correct”.

And, if you want to be completely objective- go back & read about the nonsense surrounding the ‘miracle of polio vaccination’ (or for that matter, Celia’s stuff on HIV=AIDS). For polio, Age of Autism, Janine Roberts, Carson/Scobey, and MS Biskind were on top of ‘data burying and misinformation’ long before the latest PR backdraft for the CDC.

25. Maureen says:

Time for Anderson Cooper to apologize. Maybe he could even find time to read Dr. Wakefield’s book.

But really — time for some people to go to prison.

26. I am the author of Jabs, Jenner and Juggernauts: a Look at Vaccination, published in 2009. When I wrote it, I innocently thought that people believed in vaccination because they didn’t have the information and that if they read the true story, they would ooh and ahh and quit doing it. Ha, little did I know how powerful vested interests are. Now I am an 80-year old sceptic and I am thrilled that this monumental fraud is unravelling in my lifetime.

• JanP says:

Think of it! More whistleblowers coming! I wondered if I’d live to see it, too. It really can’t happen soon enough, though; too many damaged kids. We love the whistleblowers!

Trackbacks

1. […] September 2, 2014 By Celia Farber 71 Comments […]

2. […] Celia Farber, Editor of The Truth Barrier just a few hours ago, released a breaking news story titled “BREAKING NEWS: CDC WHISTLEBLOWER TEXT MESSAGES TO ANDY WAKEFIELD: STUDY WOULD HAVE “SUPPORT… […]

3. […] Den New York-baserade journalisten Celia Farber skriver att hon har fått ta del av en SMS-konversation mellan dr Andrew Wakefield och William Thompson och i den ber Thompson om ursäkt för det pris som Wakefield fått betala. Wakefield svarar med att han förlåter honom utan bitterhet. Thompson får även frågan om innehållet i pressmeddelandet som publicerades den 27 augusti 2014 via hans advokat var äkta och Thompson svarar: ”Yes!”. Thompson skriver i ett SMS att han hoppas att han kan reparera Wakefields rykte, enligt Farber. […]

4. […] to independent journalist Celia Farber at The Truth Barrier, CDC whistleblower Dr. William Thompson and Dr. Andrew Wakefield recently exchanged text messages […]

5. […] il giornalista indipendente Celia Farber a The Truth  , il  Dr. William Thompson e il Dr. Andrew Wakefield si sarebbero  recentemente scambiati […]

6. […] to independent journalist Celia Farber at The Truth Barrier, CDC whistleblower Dr. William Thompson and Dr. Andrew Wakefield recently exchanged text messages […]

7. […] to independent journalist Celia Farber at The Truth Barrier, CDC whistleblower Dr. William Thompson and Dr. Andrew Wakefield recently exchanged text messages […]

8. […] HIV/AIDS denialist Celia Farber published on her “Truthbarrier” website an article entitled BREAKING NEWS: CDC WHISTLEBLOWER TEXT MESSAGES TO ANDY WAKEFIELD: STUDY WOULD HAVE “SUPPORTED HIS … In it there was a grainy photo of what is purported to be an iPhone screen with the following text […]

9. […] to Dr Wakefield over the CDC denials that MMR vaccine causes autism when the CDC knew it did: BREAKING NEWS: CDC WHISTLEBLOWER TEXT MESSAGES TO ANDY WAKEFIELD: STUDY WOULD HAVE “SUPPORTED HIS … September 2, 2014 by Celia […]

10. […] Dr. Wakefield ha condiviso con il sito The Truth Barrier due messagg che lui e sua moglie hanno ricevuto dal Dr. […]

11. […] Editor of The Truth Barrier just a few hours ago, released a breaking news story titled “BREAKING NEWS: CDC WHISTLEBLOWER TEXT MESSAGESTO ANDY WAKEFIELD: STUDY WOULD HAVE  SUPPORTED HIS SC….” You can read her shocking story by clicking on the blue article title just above.  But, […]

12. […] Story Growing and Another Fading Today journalist Celia Farber reports that the vaccine story is growing.  Dr. William Thompson, he of recent vaccine whistleblower fame, has issued an apology to Dr. […]

13. […] BREAKING NEWS: CDC WHISTLEBLOWER TEXT MESSAGES TO ANDY WAKEFIELD: STUDY WOULD HAVE “SUPPORTED HIS …. Like this:Like […]

14. […] Den New York-baserade journalisten Celia Farber skriver att hon har fått ta del av en SMS-konversation mellan dr Andrew Wakefield och William Thompson och i den ber Thompson om ursäkt för det pris som Wakefield fått betala. Wakefield svarar med att han förlåter honom utan bitterhet. Thompson får även frågan om innehållet i pressmeddelandet som publicerades den 27 augusti 2014 via hans advokat var äkta och Thompson svarar: ”Yes!”. Thompson skriver i ett SMS att han hoppas att han kan reparera Wakefields rykte, enligt Farber. […]

15. […] Dr Thompson confirms Andrew Wakefield was right about MMR vaccine causing autistic conditions: BREAKING NEWS: CDC WHISTLEBLOWER TEXT MESSAGES TO ANDY WAKEFIELD: STUDY WOULD HAVE “SUPPORTED HIS … September 2, 2014 By Celia […]