Sheila Lewis Ealey: Voice Of The Broken, Voice Of The Unbroken

“We’ll be fighting in the streets, with our children at our feet.”

–Pete Townshend

“Revolutions are times of reversal; those who have been defenseless for so long suddenly find teeth. Their numbers have to make up for the experience in viciousness which they lack.”

Elias Canetti, Crowds  and Power,

“Reversal Crowds” pp.58

IMG_9293

As I write this, Vaxxed, the film, the movement, the awakening, is sweeping the country, arriving in hungry city after hungry city. Today Atlanta. Next Chicago. Compton LA on Thursday.
Nations around the world are begging for Vaxxed to come to them too. Film stars, rap stars, politicians, even doctors are getting on board, after they see, and are transformed by the film.

There is now more demand than Vaxxed can even meet. Perhaps they are hiring more staff.

As one veteran vaccine warrior mother put it on FB: “The tide is not turning. It has turned.”

(By the way, my desk’s paperweight is a medium sized chunk of the Berlin Wall, which I picked up myself, in November 1989. Technically it is the property of GDR, but that does not exist anymore. This is my wish for the CDC.)

Last week, the Vaxxed team– now a touring three piece rock band, or maybe The Avengers–Del Bigtree, (representing, science journalism, and major league baseball)  Andrew Wakefield (representing persecuted science, and big picture) and Polly Tommy (representing the awakened mother, media, and the Mod*) (*will explain later) did what is known as an “ambush” at SB 277 architect Senator Richard Pan’s (D-Sacramento) office, in an effort to talk to him. Pan bolted down a corridor, and two flights of stairs, igniting the obvious hashtag #PanRan, which exploded on social media.

(It is funny, when Del Bigtree says, “I have to hand it to Pan. He is fast.”)

I remember learning that Robespierre feared laughter more than anything, and that when he heard it, he knew he was finished. I think, also, when the powerful begin to run from their own power bases, offices, behaving as prey, not predator, you don’t have to be Elias Canetti to understand it’s getting real.

“Thank you!” they shout, in the dark, as they stand and applaud, by the hundreds, in city after city, as the credits roll. The people, the parents, witnesses, now participatory audience.

The film does’t just tell them; They tell the film.

Vaxxed keeps showing us all that it is now its own organism some good  dragon from another world, composed of the repressed truths of millions.

Dr. Wakefield’s reputation assassins never dreamed a “disgraced” (by whom? Brian Deer?) and brutalized gastroenterologist  could re-emerge as a documentary film producer with a huge hit. It is like the stuff my friend Roland Kelts speaks and writes of, in “JapanAmerica” where Tezuka’s “Mighty Atom,” later “Astro Boy,” a cartoon hero in postwar Japan, has a heart powered by nuclear energy.

Transformation is the moral key to every hero, in every fairy tale, no? They had their turn. Now it’s Dr. Wakefield’s turn. The pharma-lords presume to own all media, all art forms–to own sound.

The one part I will never understand is why they pay such fortunes for “PR” yet they are so incredibly dumb.

“Can everybody please stand up who has a vaccine injured child?” says Del Bigtree, as the camera turns to the audience and more than half of them stand up.

“It’s real,” whispered a man in the row behind me, at one screening as the lights went up. He was a pediatrician.

People. Crowds. Lines, stretching around blocks, packed movie theaters, colliding and exploding, crying and cheering. The words “Thank you!” being spontaneously shouted out as people stand up and applaud until their hands are sore.

And a mainstream press that sounds more and more meek and confused, seeming not to be getting clear commands from Moscow–but losing its fangs, its abuses and derisions that were such a given, just weeks ago. Suddenly words like “discredited” and “elaborate fraud,” fall away, clearing the path for what everybody intuitively knows is coming next.

Every moment of this film is a fragment of a whole truth re-assembling itself after a shattering, so many years ago. I call Vaxxed: “A tour de force of investigative journalism.”

To those “going-down-with-the-shippers” who, in captured pro-pharma media, are whining that the CDC Whistleblower is only heard on tape, and that he did not know he was being taped, and that (naturally) he never appears on camera, let me say this:

Let’s bear in mind that the foundations of (quasi-mythical) investigative journalism after Watergate were laid by a never named source our culture came to call “Deep Throat.”

Woodward and Bernstein could not have dreamed of audio, being part of their “proof,” space. And though Brian Hooker acknowledges what we all feel–it’s uncomfortable to record a person without their knowledge–it does not lower the truth quota, it raises it.

There is somebody whose energy on screen makes Vaxxed seem to suddenly lift off. Takes it to the “next level.”

Her name is Sheila Lewis Ealey, she lives in New Orleans, and has three children. She tells the story of how she brought her two twins in, a boy, and a girl, in for their shots, around one year old. Her boy got one of the shots intended for his sister–an extra MMR shot. He screamed bloody murder, went limp, lost his joy, and all the other classic symptoms of vaccine induced brain damage.   Temple and Lucinda are now 16.  Temple has severe autism. His twin sister speaks three languages, is a straight A student, and plays classical piano.

When Sheila speaks of the dreams she had for her son, that he would grow up, have a family, be a father–her face soaked in tears–something happens. I think we are a very, very repressed society.

We need the Sheilas of this world to allow us to feel what we feel. It’s hard to describe the quality. Heart, soul, warmth, and no hesitation about reaching all the way in to the place where when she tells it, she is re-living it.

I stole a fragment of Sheila from my iPhone when I saw Vaxxed for the fifth time, with my son. He stopped me. “Mom, that’s illegal,” he whispered. Sorry. But it’s only a snippet:

And here is a video Sheila made for specially for The Truth Barrier, when news broke that CDC Whistleblower Dr. William Thompson planned, this month,  to reconfigure the data of the central paper at the heart of the Vaxxed scandal:

Sheila told me that her boy Temple, when he saw himself on film, stood up and clapped. He doesn’t know he is vaccine damaged. He thinks children in wheelchairs are, and he wants to help fight, for them.”No vaccines for Temple, Mommy!” he told her.

Rosie O’Donnell saw Vaxxed and sent a private tweet to Sheila. If we obtain permission, I can report it to you another time. But let’s try to get away from all the celebrity obsession.

Vaxxed has real stars.

–CF

Sheila Lewis Ealey will be on the panel following Thursday’s screening of Vaxxed in Compton, Los Angeles: 301 North Tamarind Avenue.

Here is a video describing the Pan Ran incident:

Comments

1. Mary Davenport says:

In order to achieve truth telling at the CDC we will need a powerful, unbought President who has an open mind about vaccine injury and is an independent thinker. And has guts.
    So far it looks like Trump to me. He is the only one thus far appropriately motivated.
    It would be good to make an action plan for the CDC; how to reform ACIP,. And to unblock the hidden vaccine data that exists that some researchers havebeen trying to get for years.

2. Geoff says:

What is a Mod?

3. Sheila’s story resonates with so many, not only because of the pure transparency of her words and her spirit, but because when we hear her speak, we hear ourselves. The details may be different, but it is our truth.
    This is it. Finally.
    Thank God.

4. Jen says:

Bravo! Well said. We are near a tipping point, The truth is set to cascade.
    I’d like to offer one tiny correction: Del, Andy, and Polly didn’t ambush Senator Pan. There were a group of Sacramento activists accompanying them in the Capitol that day, including four of Pan’s constituents. Pan and his staff knew we’d be coming. For two weeks we had been communicating with his office in attempt to get an appointment. We were using the online appointment setting system (which I assume is broken as I’ve been using it in attempts at getting an appointment for 14 months now, have yet to have an appointment request honored). There was a letter written requesting an appointment that was signed by almost 50 of his district constituents (I know, I wrote the letter), which was emailed AND hand delivered the week before (this in conjunction to phone call requests for an appointment as well). Pan knew we were coming, it wasn’t an ambush, yet he still ran. We were granted appointments with several other legislators; some appointments made in advance, some granted on the spot. A Sacramento activist team visited EVERY SINGLE Senate and Assembleypersons office, gave them a Vaxxed postcard and invited them to the movie (they were in session the week Vaxxed was playing in Sacramento). We also told every office that Del, Andy, and Polly would be in the building and might stop by. Some gracious representatives welcomed the entire team with open arms, Senators Anderson and Moorlach for example. Some representatives granted on the spot meetings without prior notice; Assemblymen Gomez for instance. Some, who were very PRO SB277 granted us an audience; Ben Allen’s COS for instance. In case you’re not familiar, Ben Allen is the co-author of SB277. We were told over and over that day at the Capitol that the implementation of the bill is a nightmare and that constituents and schools are drowning the staffers with phone callsand emails; office after office told us that Pan has been unwilling to respond to their requests for guidance. So you see, it’s not just Wakefield and Co. Pan’s running from, it’s not just his constituents he’s running from, it’s also his colleagues.

He is a man without integrity. He doesn’t answer to the people, he answers to special interests. And he is the perfect example of all that’s wrong in our political system.

FYI- in 14 months not one of us from this activism movement has been granted an appointment. NOT ONE! Last August I went to his office with a Nun and a Pastor, whom are both very upset about this law. As a thank you for our desperate attempt to speak with Pan we were escorted to the Capitol Police office. This is how Pan and his staff operate. Truth and integrity are not currencies this man operates with.

• Laurie says:

Jenn, thank you for this update. I only caught it because I am following Sheila on FB and saw a link to this article on polly’s page. As a California resident, is there a site or page of can follow to know more about what’s being done? I don’t have a child with injury, so I’m not part of the groups normally. Do you recommend one to join for info though? Thank you.

• Laurie says:

Also, gov. Brown should never have signed it. Even if solely on grounds of implementation issues.

What a beautiful uplifting article.

“To those “going-down-with-the-shippers” who, in captured pro-pharma media, are whining that the CDC Whistleblower is only heard on tape, and that he did not know he was being taped,”

Is it just me or is the fact that he didn’t know he was being taped what makes what he say’s more credible? For who and for what effect was he having this seemingly (in their minds?) random conversation?

The point is that he was free to speak his mind. Do they not get that?

7. A micro investigation would be key, looking at Thompson, if he has family near and dear to him insofar that large constructs can threaten an individual to change their testimony applying the ‘long dog with short tail’ theory. This means a family man anchored to beloved relatives, as opposed to ‘short dog with long tail’ theorum, describing a lone player like the James Bond character, who has no family to speak of.

That, in Sheila’s words may be the next ‘bam’, in case WT implodes.

Thank you again Celia, for a cleanly shared forum.

8. Gary says:

Kerry, you hit the nail squarely on the head! Best. Ever. Bless your heart, Celia Farber. I laughed like hell (something none of us do enough) watching that little worm and coward running away from the man he had repeatedly defamed. Thought he could do it with impunity! One glimpse turned him into a horde of rats deserting a burning ship. Sweet it was to see the Vaxxed team walking the halls that hundreds of us stood in line in for hours while waiting to testify to the see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil ignorant, spineless California Democratic legislators. Sweet indeed to see Pan scurry away from truth. Thank you so much for the Sheila Lewis Ealey clip. It will take some time, but they really are finished. No turning back to lies now. I think there are a lot fewer sheep in the good ole’ U. S. of A. now than there were before pharma overreached.

• Laurie says:

I really hope these legislators are held accountable. Especially Pan, Allen and Lorena Gonzalez who is a cool sponsor. I hope this accountability includes something tangible, perhaps their political careers affected. I don’t wish them ill. I do want them to have to answer for their actions, to their constituents and the entire state of California. Teachers, schools, doctors, parents, kids…all impacted unnecessarily by their actions.

• Laurie says:

Also, I agree with you. Especially California liberals were woken by sb277, getting out of the divide and conquer political party stalemate, and many were finally able to see that for what it is. Namely, a purposeful strategy to keep people from uniting.

9. Gary says:

Kerry, you hit the nail squarely on the head! Best. Ever. Bless your heart, Celia Farber. I laughed like hell (something none of us do enough) watching that little worm and coward running away from the man he repeatedly defamed. Thought he could do it with impunity! One glimpse turned him into a horde of rats deserting a sinking ship. Sweet it was to see the Vaxxed team walking the halls that hundreds of us stood in line in for hours to testify to the see no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil ignorant California Democratic legislators. Sweet indeed to see Pan scurry away from truth. And thank you so much for the Sheila Lewis Ealey clip. It will take some time, but they really are finished. No turning back to lies now. I think there are a lot fewer sheep in the good ole’ U. S. of A. than there were before pharma overreached.

10. Sharon says:

Well said Celia! I hope Vaxxed comes to Canada soon.

• Edward A. Lieb says:

Excellent report Celia. This needs to be seen and read by the whole world. Unfortunately, I can’t play YOUTUBE videos on my MacBook Pro, Maybe one of your readers can help me correct this situation?

11. Precisely. Pointed. Farber.

Like when the supporting actress makes the movie a greater movie. The other supporting magic that confirm the target: Hooker and Posey and of course…..Dr W T.. A germane germ above the message.
    Praying that the Vaxxed icons take this to congressional, stay on target to repair science, address the pain and the re-direct resources… . wish I could see it.. #blinded..

12. Kerry says:

Oh Celia….this is your best blog and news EVER! #PanRan

Trackbacks

1. […] my May 15 post titled Sheila Lewis Ealey: Voice of the Broken, Voice of the Unbroken, I referred to a journalistic tradition called an “ambush” which is when reporters, […]