Telegram To The Left: Karl Marx Hated Mexicans, Blacks, Jews and Was A White Supremacist, Like For Real

[Ed: I regret being forced to publish such racist swill but people need to know this. There is a lot more where this came from. ]

“What most people don’t know is that Marx was an out and out racist and anti-Semite. He didn’t think much of Mexicans. Concerning the annexation of California after the Mexican-American War, Marx wrote: “Without violence, nothing is ever accomplished in history.” Then he asks, “Is it a misfortune that magnificent California was seized from the lazy Mexicans who did not know what to do with it?” Friedrich Engels, Marx’s co-author of the “Manifesto of the Communist Party,” added, “In America, we have witnessed the conquest of Mexico and have rejoiced at it. It is to the interest of its own development that Mexico will be placed under the tutelage of the United States.” Much of Marx’s ideas can be found in a book written by former communist Nathaniel Weyl, titled “Karl Marx, Racist” (1979).

In a July 1862 letter to Engels, in reference to his socialist political competitor, Ferdinand Lassalle, Marx wrote, “… it is now completely clear to me that he, as is proved by his cranial formation and his hair, descends from the Negroes from Egypt, assuming that his mother or grandmother had not interbred with a nigger. Now this union of Judaism and Germanism with a basic Negro substance must produce a peculiar product. The obtrusiveness of the fellow is also nigger-like.”

–Walter Williams,

And here’s more.

Comments

1. Anonymous says:

wow, trump and marx do have a lot in common . thank you for such groundbreaking journalism . that was mockery .

You are nothing but a taunting, abusing provocateur. So, here, eat this knuckle sandwich, scumbag.

You know you are deliberately intending to be aggressively provoking, but like all who taunt, abuse and provoke while expecting tolerance from the target’s pride in dignified self-restraint, you want to be kept happily secure and safe in your cowardly acts of abusive, malicious sniping and harrassment.

No, that bullshit doesn’t fly, in front of my eyes.

Eat this knuckle sandwich, maggot.

Do you know how easy it is to remove a half dozen of an adult human male’s teeth, with one serving of that hand-delivered appetizer?

John, you crack me up.

And this is majestic:

You know you are deliberately intending to be aggressively provoking, but like all who taunt, abuse and provoke while expecting tolerance from the target’s pride in dignified self-restraint, you want to be kept happily secure and safe in your cowardly acts of abusive, malicious sniping and harassment.”

I’ll tell you straight out: I do what I do, I do it with and for my readers, I do my best, I no longer host malicious attacks as anything other than expressions of deep self-pain on the part of the abuser. But I am moved when people throw a punch sometimes, because yes, it is quite simply the shards evil. Ill intention. Wishing to debase and degrade. Always they lurk in the shadows, “anonymous.” If we expose crimes against children, NO, we are not wishing to degrade. That is not why we showed up. Quite the opposite.

Thank you for lending your soul’s responses and time to this website. Now and always.

2. I.M. Pistoff says:

Let’s not forget that long before the California Territory was ceded to the US, the Spanish stole a great part of what is now North and Central America from the indigenous peoples. Were it still in the hands of said indigenous peoples, it would still be as it was 500 years ago; if it were still in the hands of Mexico, it wouldn’t be any better than Tijuana. Judging from what they’ve done to it in recent years, i’d say they got their revenge.

“Were it still in the hands of said indigenous peoples, it would still be as it was 500 years ago; if it were still in the hands of Mexico, it wouldn’t be any better than Tijuana.”

Dubious, unduly confident speculation about unknowables.

3. Anonymous says: