Edgar Maddison Welch: No Proof Of False Flag, Some Details Of His Troubled Life

Edgar Maddison Welch surrendering to DC police Dec 4

Edgar Maddison Welch surrendering to DC police Dec 4

It has been widely reported that a 28  year old man from North Carolina named Edgar Maddison Welch entered [controversial DC restaurant] Comet Ping Pong in Washington DC yesterday, Dec 4, at “around” 3 pm with either a gun or a rifle. According to reports and eye witness accounts, he was not concerned with the guests and did not try to block anybody’s passage, nor did he make eye contact or speak with any staff. Rather, he went to the kitchen area and seemed to be looking for something.

At some point he allegedly fired his gun into the floor. I am not aware of anything he said to anybody.

Guests fled, panic broke out, he left with his arms in the air and was arrested.

The story broke at 16:10:18 pm, i.e. an hour later, in The Washingtonian. I don’t know if any news outlet broke it earlier.

On Twitter, early this afternoon, I saw Tweets claiming Welch was an “actor,” and that he was hired to act out a false flag operation to justify a crackdown on citizen and online journalism now branded by the left as “fake news.”

I asked all Twitterers who said such things if they had proof. As I write this, none have replied. It appears Welch has appeared as an actor in some minor film roles.

I have spent the day studying this as best I can, in my at home fact distillery–me, my phone, my laptop, my contacts, my experience and my mind.

I called a source with access to police records and data bases and asked if he could locate yesterday’s police report for this incident. This he was not able to do, yet, but–he was able to locate Welch’s records, which I was not able to download on my laptop but only on my phone. It’s harder therefore to assess–and I will add more later if there is anything important to add, from it–but this much I have gleaned:

Welch has a criminal record–DUIs, traffic violations, and an incident in which he hit a child with his car. The child survived.

He registered as a Republican in 2006, when he turned 18.

He has held 17 addresses–all either NC, GA, and one in Ohio. His record shows 4 evictions, no professional affiliations, no professional licenses, no bankruptcy records, no liens, and 2 judgements. Both judgements involve: “Forcible entry.”

I could find no social media account of his, but have read in alarmist news reports that he “liked” Alex Jones’ Infowars.

I also have found no evidence he was hired to stage a false flag. I vehemently oppose speculation of this kind. Follow facts all the way to the root or shut up, is my belief.

There are two photos of him circulating–in one he is carrying an assault rifle across his chest and looks like a white supremacist, or what we call “redneck,”–menacing facial expression. The other is a man who looks nothing like him (in the menacing photo) whose clothes and even sneakers are in American flag motif. This image is more goofy, less menacing.

I can’t find any online evidence that Welch was upset about, or researching, “Pizzagate.”

Perhaps he was. Many people are.

As I write this, I am not clear how “Pizzagate” came to focus on Comet Ping Pong, nor do I think it’s the right focus. I also have never said I know what is going on with the Podesta brothers. I do report on what is being ASKED by the American public.

Wikileaks leaked the emails and called them: “The Podesta Files.”

We can all read them. I do believe that all people are innocent until proven guilty. I personally wish there was a very strict ban on art that depicts adults having sex with children.

Meanwhile, if Alefantis wants to prove he has no basement, he needs to address the interview bloggers have found where he cites Comet Ping Pong’s basement. All of these “rumors” could easily have been laid to rest of Alefantis wanted to. He wants to play the victim. If none of the suspicions are true then he IS a victim. But why can’t he address them then, in detail? Why can’t he explain any of the things “ordinary” Americans are horrified by?

I’m very mindful of the fine line between the spirit of mindful investigation and the spirit of a witch hunt.

Those of us still deeply concerned with the blatant pedopholia themes (and words) of captured Alefantis Instagram shots are being bullied to stop speculating, and accused of many things, including now vigilante attacks on totally innocent small restaurants that have done nothing to deserve this hate.

I resist all attempts to vilify my continued attempts to glean important facts about all this.

That’s the story so far.

Comments

1. I notice the tone here is vindictive and cowardly “Anonymous.” My friend Celia Farber would be justified in removing it. But I hope she doesn’t do that, because this is part of the story too: the refusal to see, to ask, to reason.

One reasonable request stands out, that is, going to Washington and asking these detailed questions of one James Alefantis or a suitable representative. Yes, that would be nice. Please send Celia about $35 round-trip bus fare from New York City, plus meals and possibly a cheap overnight stay, say, about $30 for that last item, to stay in a youth hostel if there’s room. That would be a minimum investigative budget, don’t you think?

Those of us who have called ourselves journalists find it either funny or tragic, depending on the day, that we must starve to practice our craft or even hone it while others with pretty haircuts who pretend to be journalists sit on cable TV news and refuse to cover important stories. It would great if they would take the trouble to debunk them with actual facts and relevant questions, but we are denied even that.

Allegations of a very serious nature have been made. Child kidnapping, pedophilia, rape, torture, Satanism. If Satanism is OK with you, please state why, beyond “freedom of religion,” high-ranking people in this country should be allowed to practice it while we are kept in the dark or forbidden to comment on it. If my local Presbyterian or Catholic church were alleged to have used human sacrifice, real or reenacted, in its services, I would think it would merit investigation into whether anyone was harmed, don’t you?

Additionally, courageous and intelligent people are looking into this, even as their “friends” insult them with charges of “conspiracy theorist” and falling for “urban legends.” I think that’s at least half the story. Denial. Verbal violence. Slander. Obstruction.

My reasonable request of you is that you identify yourself by your given, legal name and help with the effort to report this story, which you obviously think is important enough to dig deeper into, to ask these questions. Would you like to help with funds, or with sending yourself or someone else to these places in Washington to ask a few people a few things? We’re waiting for your answer. Thanks.

Show us whether you are capable of responding to the points made here, or just adding more insults. Anonymously.

2. Anonymous says:

“What happened today demonstrates that promoting false and reckless conspiracy theories comes with consequences. I hope that those involved in fanning these flames will take a moment to contemplate what happened here today, and stop promoting these falsehoods right away,” Alefantis told CNN.

3. Anonymous says:

Bravo! Deep investigative inquiry—seems indulgent in this age of nano soundbites. Go where the story takes you!

4. Trico says:

Cecelia, I am blind on left side of my eyes. The remaining vision sucks. I work from my email account. When I received this response “Ok. I am speechless. You enjoy the full blown conspiracy experience. I prefer truth.”, I thought that comment came from you in response to the postings I made earlier. My response prior to this one was to the “Conspiracy Theory” accusation.

5. Trico says:

“ou enjoy the full blown conspiracy experience. I prefer truth.”
    Okay, sorry. Please delete what I posted. Someday maybe you’ll learn that it’s mot a Conspiracy Theory when it’s an actual Conspiracy.

“In 1967, the CIA Created the Label “Conspiracy Theorists” … to Attack Anyone Who Challenges the “Official” Narrative”

Trico, I would never say anything like that! Please let me know if you saw this….I am sorry things got confusing. I have people here hostile to the various investigations, and that must have been what you mistook for my comment. I know very well that “conspiracy theory” is a weaponized term and high quality minds don’t use that term. It’s a term of derision aimed at shaming and stopping inquiry and curiosity and as such has been very (negatively) successful. Please see my latest post. Warm regards.

• Trico says:

Cecelia, just before I saw your message to me, I received a mailing from “Our Greater Destiny” about the BBC’s attack on #PizzaGate as Fake News. It’s a short read. There are 2 embedded YouTube videos. An interesting 9 minute video Debunks the BBC story.
        The 2nd almost 18 minute esoteric video is titled: “The De-Occulting of John Podesta.
        I trust you’ll just pick and choose what interests you, if anything. I know it’s a lot.
        I did see y0ur latest Post. You’re an incredible Blogger, I mean Writer. 🙂

#PIZZAGATE “BBC FAKE NEWS, PSYOP” DEBUNKED

“The BBC, which sheltered, protected and covered up Jimmy Savile’s pedophile crimes and child trafficking network for decades, just released a hit piece on the PizzaGate story, calling it “the fake story that shows how conspiracy theories spread”..”

I too resist all attempts to villify your efforts to glean important facts about all this:

Absolute solidarity with all pursuit of truth, ESPECIALLY non- conforming, so-called “heretical” truth.

7. Anonymous says:

Dont put words in my mouth. Go see for yourself tough guy. Go ask , nice people. Till then ,you dont have nothing.
    Also , please give me an example of one real “false flag” (dumb shit alt right term)

• Gary Ogden says:

Anonymous:
      False flag operations:
      Possible: The Maine, 1898
      Very likely: Pearl Harbor, 1941
      Without question: JFK assassination, 1963
      Without question: the Gulf of Tonkin incident, 1964
      Without question: 9/11, 2001
      Other con jobs:
      The polio scare, 1950’s
      Swine flu, 2009
      Zika, ongoing

• Anonymous says:

• R. A. Davis says:

San Bernardino, a “shooting” by three white males in combat gear (per two eyewitnesses who didn’t know each other, one inside, one outside), coincidentally a police-FBI “Active Shooter” drill minutes away.
        It’s so obvious to me that I must be a Russian agent.

• Trico says:

“Very likely: Pearl Harbor, 1941”
        Some False Flags are entirely faked and no one really died. Some False Flags are orchestrated or encouraged and people do die. Pearl Harbor and 0/11 are 2 such Events.
        The US knew Japan was going to attack but did nothing because Pearl Harbor was going to be the reason the American People would support the USA’s entry into WW2.
        Same with 9/11. I don’t want to make more work for Cecelia so won’t post what I have about that here. To know why 9/11 was orchestrated to be the 2nd Pearl Harbor you need to know about:
        Project For A New American Century (PNAC)
        PNAC called for the US to invade 7 Countries in 5 years and take down their Governments:
        Iraq, Syria, Libya, Lebanon, Somalia, Sudan, Iran
        Note: Russia screwed up the US plans to take down Assad in Syria, so far. Obviously the 5 year plan is way behind schedule.

Plug the following Headline into YouTube:
        “General Wesley Clark: Wars Were Planned – Seven Countries In Five Years ”

Someone had recently told me about an excellent book on 9/11that names names. It’s available as a free 255 page PDF from the Author or on Amazon.
        “Solving 9 – 11: The Deception That Changed The World”
        by Christopher Bolyn

• Trico says:

Gary, this just popped into my email 2 minutes ago:
        “Pearl Harbor False Flag 75th Anniversary: Time to Admit the Deception”

GARY,

Did you get my email or see my comment about whether you got my email?

• Trico says:

InfoWars SANDY HOOK Ban?? Newtown HOAX Still Taboo After 4 Years?

8. Anonymous says:

He has a storage space full of the stuff to run a restaurant. You want to see it ? Go ask. Have some food. Then go home. Its that easy.

So you’re saying a) there is a basement, and b) you’ve seen it?

• chris mullen says:

Don’t try talking sense to this low level ankle biter Stephen. His marching orders do not involve truth seeking, only to generate discord. Most of these creatures will go back to their hive if ignored