Fake News Flashback: AIDS Could Kill More People Than There Are People [US Gov-US Media, 1987–]

“If the spread of AIDS continues at this rate, in 1996 there could be one billion people infected; five years later, hypothetically ten billion people; however the population of the world is only five billion. Could we be facing the threat of extinction during our lifetime? Even before our children are grown?

Theresa Crenshaw, President’s AIDS Commission, 1987,

Quoted in Serious Adverse Events: An Uncensored History Of AIDS,

Celia Farber

Melville House Press/Random House 2006

img_2365

2000:

CDC Figures

As of December 31, 2000, 774,467 persons had been reported with AIDS in the United States; 448,060 of these had died; 3542 persons had unknown viral status. [Ed: CDC had “vital” but I assume they meant “viral.] The number of persons living with AIDS (322,865) is the highest ever reported. Of these, 79% were men, 61% were black or Hispanic, and 41% were infected through male-to-male sex. Of the AIDS cases, approximately one third were reported during 1981–1992, 1993–1995, and 1996–2000 (Table 1).

2010: The US Government (tried to quietly) remove “HIV infection’ from the list of “communicable diseases,” that were considered…communicable. Enough to be of “public health significance.” These included, in descending order from the top: Chancroid, Gonnorrhea, Granuloma inguale, and leprosy.

These kinds of apocalyptic quotes  based on sheer hallucination were peddled all across the media, including such platforms as the Oprah Winfrey Show, TIME Magazine, and every single media outlet save for a few, that were destroyed for being “irresponsible,” which was the original weaponized  word for  today’s “fake news.”

The horror is that those who peddled this mushroom cloud, soul crushing terrorism aimed at causing all people to fear touching each other were never penalized, or corrected, or disciplined–only rewarded, while those who tried to correct the record were professionally ruined.

It was the new way to be “right.” (To be indescribably wrong.)

There’s fake news and there’s fake news.

I hope this answers any lingering questions why certain “trolls” would prefer not to say their names.

Would you want your name attached to this holocaust?

“The horror of it is every goddamn thing you look at, if you look at it through the glasses that you’ve developed through looking at this thing, seems pretty scary to me. Look at the oncogene people and I go, oh yeah, I know what they are doing. Same stuff. Oncogenes don’t have anything to do with cancer. Radiation probably doesn’t have anything to do with stopping cancer. The drugs that we use on people – all those goddamn horrible poisons – they’re no less toxic than AZT. And we are doing it to everybody. Everybody’s aunt is being radiated once a goddamn month and given drugs that are going to kill her. We’re dealing with a bunch of witch doctors. The whole medical profession – except for the people that patch you up when you get a broken leg or you have a pumbling problem – is really fucked. It’s just a bunch of people that have become socially important and very rich by thinking about the fact that they might be able to cure the diseases that actually cause people in our society to die. And they can’t do shit about it. It’s scary, that’s what it is.”

He takes a deep breath, and I realize that on the other end of the phone, Kary Mullis, Nobel laureate, pioneer of the DNA revolution, has started to cry.”

–Celia Farber, SPIN, Words From The Front

July, 1994*

[*This was the same year that Associate Editor Staci Bonner launched a Title VII lawsuit against SPIN Magazine alleging sexual favoritism, holding us up in Federal Court until 1997, when SPIN prevailed. Bob Guccione Jr. sold SPIN, and the AIDS column (in 1994) was immediately terminated, being replaced (in the same pages where the column used to hold space) by a three page advertisement for Combivir, a combination anti-HIV drum that includes AZT, which our reporting successfully exposed as lethal, following that of John Lautitsen in the New York Native, which in turn, was put out of business by an ACT UP boycott led by activist Peter Staley.]

Comments

AIDS wasn’t the first ‘big lie’, but it was the first of it’s kind. It became a template which they, the PR people, the drug companies, the propagandists, etc. have used over and over again.

AIDS, as far as I’ve known in my lifetime, was the first subject that came along where the mere act of stopping for a moment to think was somehow considered dangerous. It was the moment that it became ok to be expected to not think and to be called crazy for having done so.

We, the human population in general, were so willing to hear about it. We were so poised to suddenly accept that the end was nigh. Sometimes to me that was the worst part of the whole thing: that at this very innocent age ( I was just graduating high school in 87) I was forced to accept that the most simple and natural expressions of being human was somehow akin to committing suicide. Worse, we had to be ok with it.

And then they gave everybody Prozac.

• Anonymous says:

Are you saying , Aids does not exist?

Does Santa exist?

Well, every year the spirit of Santa motivates millions upon millions of parents around the wold to max out their credit cards so that they can buy presents for children. So in that sense, Santa, the fictional character that we tell kids is ‘real’, has WAY more power than someone like me who’s utterly convinced that I’m real.

Does the acquired immune deficiency syndrome exist? I’m sure that there are a lot of different infections that happen all over the world, throughout history that are in fact real. How many of those were ‘treated’ with chemo?

If I were to build a time machine, and go back to 1977 NYC and start having a lot of gay sex with a multiplicity of un-named partners while ingesting a massive amount of drugs, not sleeping or eating enough and for that matter not getting enough sun light, would that behavior have an impact on my health? Yes. Could that impact be some unknown infection or another? Sure.

Does that mean a billion people who aren’t doing that are going to die of AIDS? No. It doesn’t.

• Anonymous says:

That is a slam dunk on the crazy wagon!! That is next level crazy. Look believe what you want but there is this little thing called science . But boy, you take that crazy ball and run with it.

So, did 5 billion people die of AIDS? No right. The ‘science’ was completely wrong on that one.
            Are there lot’s of people who are “HIV+” who are fine without drugs. Yes. The ‘science’ was wrong on that one too. Did the entire nature of the ‘infection’ completely change when they stopped giving people copious amounts of AZT? Yes.

‘Science’ dropped the crazy ball, so I ran with it. Have it your way.

I hate when two people both post as “Anonymous ” and then say different things. I don’t know which is which and worse, I can’t tell if it’s just one weirdo sock-puppeting.

Regardless, Anonymous no1. should know that “Pizzagate’ is beyond real or irreal. The people who ‘made it up’ are playing the 3d chess of propaganda and spin, where as we mortals are playing checkers. We have lives and we’re not pedophiles so we can’t know. But it’s much deeper than ‘fake news’, and yet every bit as shallow.
    It’s hiding in the open. They’re flaunting it while advertising that those who’ve seen a glimpse of it might be crazy or just plain stupid for having done so. Saying ‘it’s not real’ is at this moment, missing the point completely.

It’s as much a whispering campaign about ‘fake news’ and the type of person who’d “believe it” as it is a taunt to those who’ve heard them go on and on when they thought nobody was listening.

3. Tim Lundeen says:

Wow, Kary Mullis had it figured out 20 years ago. I just caught up to him over the last few years… Nothing has changed, except that the medical and regulatory system is poisoning more people faster than ever before. Every single regulatory agency that affects large amounts of dollars is highly influenced by the industry it regulates (aka corrupted). The medical system is concerned about selling more and more toxic products, without regard to the damage that ensues.

Oh Tim there is so much mire where this came from. Thank you for reading it closely. Stick around and there will be much more. There was a whole forest of them. Real scientists, who loved truth and fought with their lives to oppose atomic bomb on their world of proof and seeking, pluralism, debate, but above all, having foundation for what you assert.

4. Caroline says:

The irony listed in the narrative here hits hard with concision and tragedy, confirming that the Devil never takes breaks. Only the Angels seem to need to do so. And as they do so, they also break into little pieces along the way. it reminds that reparation is what emotional and physical muscles live to do.

5. Kyle Shields says:

Anonymous

Why don’t you have the courage to post under your real name ?

6. Anonymous says:

Pizzagate is still fake

• Rebecca says:

Yeah. It probably is. More’s the pity, because I would like to see the whole corrupt mess blown open. I would like to see the CDC closed and the pharma companies forced to sell all their assets to pay damages to the little kids they poisoned.

Is pedophila fake? Child trafficking? Savile? BBC 40 year cover up? We don’t have a problem??

• Anonymous says:

No. Its very real,it is pure evil. BUT PLEASE UNDERSTAND MY POINT. So is blaming the innocent. You blame people you dont know or never spoke to , guilty till proven innocent. Its just as bad. You censored me but left up a comment that sandy hook was staged, 20 kids f*ckig died, how can you pretend you care of child welfare, you just care that clintons involvement.

I censored abuse. People called and wrote and begged me to censor some very dark mocking comments that came in from what felt like a very cold, malevolent world. No name. No reason. Just that I am supposed to agree to be forever mocked by you and your kind, for some unclear reason. Because that’s what we DO to denialists! Right?

“Pizzagate” here was never a witch hunt or a specific accusation or a witch hunt. It was a looking at collections of VERY disturbing images on Comet Ping Pong’s Instagram, like children taped to tables, babies in hammocks with sexual comments and hashtags, like, “Why does Daddy like butt?” and so as a NORMAL reaction we said and are still saying: “What the &$$$# IS THIS?”

Oh believe me Anonymous. I know all about the evil of blaming the innocent. What say we change the subject to Christine Maggiore and her murder by cruel bullying. Or Lindsey Nagel. Or Rico, who was destroyed by fanatics and stopped moving or recognizing people on day three of his life. Born healthy. You will say I am changing the subject. Our subject is cruelty, or justice. Freedom. You want it for James Alefantis, I got that. Anybody else? He HAS freedom here. He is not “accused,” of child trafficking. Look closely at the posts and show me one direct or false accusation of an innocent person. It’s not there.

• Anonymous says:

You said;
            How do you know any of that was real? did you go to the place ? Nope you looked on-line , As for the images , you could take any number of innocent images put a pedofile twist to them and make them evil . Look have fun with your nutty friends . Just know real people , good hard working people , had their lives affected badly by this kind of fake news.

The only retort to the above comment is that you don’t know what you’re talking about. Nobody is ‘putting a pedophile twist’ on anything at all. If Podesta has artwork by Biljana Djurdjevic hanging on his wall, he’s a creep. Period. If that were all of the innuendo it wouldn’t amount to much outside of his being a creep. But it’s far from it. I’m not going to post it all for you. Your ignorance is your responsibility.

But I will say this; when the Jimmy Savile’s of the world do what they’re know to have done for years, what’s the first thing people say? “Why didn’t someone try to speak up?”

I’m sure he was surrounded by people like you who were happy to cast aspersions, mock, “fumble” evidence…etc. It doesn’t chance much in the long run. If you’re unable to see that Marina Abramovic is deeply involved in the occult, or at the very least seems to love leading people to think she is, then you’re one of the people who for some reason can’t see it, what can I say? You can lead a horse to water…. If you’re one of the people who’s again unable to see that there’s a growing movement that’s pushing for the acceptance of pedophilia, in slate, salon, the NYT’s etc…then you’re just not able to see it. Like in the same way that some people can’t wiggle their ears. It’s ok. Don’t feel bad.

” Just know real people , good hard working people , had their lives affected badly by this kind of fake news.”

My heart goes out to Hillary. It really does. I know she wanted to be president. I’m just not sure why. As for the others who’ve been ‘hurt’… James “I love children’ is still alive, and comet ping pong is getting a lot of support. Free advertising as it were. I seriously don’t give a shit about his well being after having seen who he cavorts with on his Instagram account. Maybe you should go look at what was actually there.

Brilliant comment Stephen. I am still catching up on some comments I missed while in transit. “Your ignorance is your responsibility,” is spectacular. Thank you for all your input here. I ignore the idiocy mostly but appreciate when somebody blasts it with such precision. Appalled that anybody who would come to this site, even a troll, (even an AIDS troll!) would be an apologist for rampant global pedophila, and take the fake virtue angle that “oh, oh, oh, Pizzagate is fake.” So what? If it’s the kind of fake that got us asking the right questions, good. Besides, there’s no “it,” so it can’t be “fake,” and in addition “fake” is a word only used by counter-intellectual propagandists.

• Anonymous says:

I completely understand that you don’t want any outside opinions because that does not work well in your Echo chamber. And I’m cool with that, this is how you choose to live your life, mired down in conspiracy theories and innuendo . I do find comfort in the fact that nobody takes your opinion seriously except of course the handful of people here. But your blog your rules.

I’m trying to think of the last article written by Anonymous that anyone read. Not ‘Anonymous’ as in the movement with the Guy Fawkes mask, I mean you.

I guess nothings coming to mind, because, oh that’s right…you’re nobody.

• Anonymous says:

Mr Ericson i disagree with everything you say BUT god damn do you say it!! This is how it is done , A+ in tenacity. Mrs farber learn from this man.
              As for clinton , i did not support her ,or bernie or jill stein. Or trump.hated them all. So there you go.
              Me a nobody, depends on the circle you run in.

Stop running in circles. Get somewhere already.

Anonymous, you are suggesting here that I lack “tenacity,” and should learn it from Stephen?

I learn a lot from Stephen, and I tell him that often. But why is it so necessary to always kick me in the head.

Who ARE you and why do you hate me so much?

What did I ever do TO YOU?

Please answer.

Tenacity, buddy.

• Anonymous says:

Its not. Its simple as fu*k. Its called ratfucking. Rodger stone did not invent the term but has lived a nice life from it.this is rodger stone 101 . Ya’ll took it bait and hook and did his bidding.

I’ll see your Roger Stone and raise you one David Brock.

Nobody took the bait. Everything that was deducted was 100% real. I’ve said it elsewhere and I’ll say it here: Pizzagate was neither ‘fake’ nor was it ‘news’. It was a rational extrapolation of a set of information including but not limited to the use of some bizarre language that seems from the outset to either be complete nonsense or code, the use of a number of images that are related to that code and are obscene, and a number of comments about those images that are at the very least extremely curious. I don’t remember anyone coming to any conclusions, I don’t remember anything being debunked BECAUSE there were no conclusions. The story wasn’t without precedent, similar things have happened in England and Norway and …the United States.

Sure, some people will go on about how it’s ‘fake news’ but then again, that happens with every conspiracy. For every person who questions the medical wisdom of giving a person with a failing immune system chemo, there’s probably 4 or 5 people who think the govt. ‘cooked up AIDS in a secret lab’.

Doesn’t make the first group any less credible.