Network President Admits To RFK Jr. Pharma Rules TV Content

IMG_3138

“I ate breakfast last week with the president of a network news division and he told me that during non-election years, 70% of the advertising revenues for his news division come from pharmaceutical ads. And if you go on TV any night and watch the network news, you’ll see they become just a vehicle for selling pharmaceuticals. He also told me that he would fire a host who brought onto his station a guest who lost him a pharmaceutical account.”

Robert F. Kennedy Jr

Interviewed on “Off The Grid”

Comments

1. Anonymous says:

Im glad you guys are against political correctness, because your all fucking retarded.

2. Sal Gagliano says:

That’s why I’m glad a new sheriff is coming to town.
    He’s all in and he needs to be since there is so much at stake–the Republic itself.

It remains to be seen what effect the scheduled disruptions will have starting tomorrow by deluded lefties. Michael Moore wants to lead a resistance group and Rosie O’Donnell wants marshal law to be imposed. When have we seen anything like this before an inauguration of a president that won in a landslide? Rosie actually believes Trump stole the election.

In my own circle I’ve seen the anger rise by some to new levels where it permeates every topic of conversation, shortly turning into an apoplectic rage. I’ve had to disassociate in some cases. This is all being channeled by Soros, Ayers, etc. to tens or hundreds of thousands of “useful idiots” lead by disruptJ20.org. and others. I won’t be surprised if they get violent. The programming and indoctrination has reached all time highs where martyrdom for “the cause” becomes a real possibility.

I watch Jeopardy every night, and it’s pretty much all Pharma ads. The whole thing, pretty much wall to wall.

This country, and most of this world, sowed to the winds of “free enterprise”, “free market”, and the “moral supremacy of a capitalist economy”, and in the reportage of conversations such as the above, we see that sowing to those winds has reaped the unsurprising whirlwinds of legalized corruption and legalized commercial criminality, both of which are the inevitable consequence of the grandly diabolical deceit we’re taught to deify as “freedom”.

It’s been a robber baron’ s scam and wet dream from the beginning.

The American Dream is rape, and we are Its dream date.

• Sharon says:

Well said John Powell. We could have a true free market if monopolies were made illegal and law enforceable again.

“This country, and most of this world, sowed to the winds of “free enterprise”, “free market”, and the “moral supremacy of a capitalist economy””

I suppose that it makes sense that you put those concepts in quotes being that we’re talking about the CDC here, a govt. agency.

5. Sharon says:

Death to Corporate Media!