Staging The News, Selling The Wars

Note: I have problems with this video. The production, especially the music is heavy-handed. Rather like…propaganda music. But it opens some very important cans of worms.

Who pays for RT? To what end? See what I mean?

There is no such thing as non-propaganda anymore, unless you saw it with your own eyes. And even then, if you don’t shoot video, you will get the facts all wrong when you re-tell what you saw 8 minutes later.

Comments

1. Sharon Warner says:

This interview of a priest in Syria, back up the story of media manipulation and what is really going on in Syria.

2. John Barron says:

Who pays for RT? You are kidding right? You need to admit some truths . Go ahead and say it you know the answer!! Its not a question shrouded in mystery, ok , its the Russian government.

It’s not a mystery or a conspiracy.

“RT (formerly Russia Today) is a Russian international television network funded by the Russian government.[5][6] It operates cable and satellite television channels directed to audiences outside of Russia, as well as providing Internet content in various languages, including English, Spanish and Russian.”

Like always though the stories have to pass the smell test. I don’t see why Assad would gas his own people at this point. I don’t see the upside of that for him.

• John Barron says:

He did not. Russia and trump did. Its a scam. Look pizzagate i am out . This journey though conspiracy theorists is a drag. Just wanted to say i heard your music , nice . Keep it up . The world needs more quality music . Waste your life in the studio youve got a gift. Bye bye

• Linda says:

Yes please, just be out and stay out. BYE BYE Despite what you think, you are not contributing anything here, just trolling.

• John Barron says:

Linda you must live a dark life. Or you are a Russian bot. Either way……

• Linda says:

Ha! A Russian Bot! That’s funny, and here you are again, trolling. Let me put it more clearly. You say “Russia and Trump did”. No way. the CIA/ Soro’s funded ISIS, are behind any gassings, if anyone is…. and the white helmet propaganda gang, highly funded by numbers countries are part of it. Do some research instead of trolling this blog.

I know. All the major AIDS dissidents were interviewed on RT around 2010 and I got all on my high horse that I would not be interviewed by a Putin propaganda organ.

I am so sad my phrasings aren’t working at all, people take me so literally.

I was not “kidding,” but I never dreamed anybody here would think I do not know this. I am sad. Have to take care to be very very literal.

• Linda says:

Why of course its the Russians, John! They have no reason to spin stories, they are interested in telling the truth, despite what may be fashionable for the ignorant to believe. Vladimir Putin is honorable, reasonable, and shows integrity, restraint, and strength. He is demonized just like the other leaders that where labeled tyrants….and why? He isn’t playing the game the elite want. He wants Soro’s to be arrested, as he should be. He knows that most of the idiots in DC are pedophiles, and has stopped the adoption of Russian children by foreigners.

3. Linda says:

I think this video is telling it like it is… profound.
    Countries don’t want war, people want to live in peace, but, there are those with an agenda…. and they will stop at nothing. One by one, another (independent from the Rothchild’s) country is demonized…. and then infiltrated and destroyed. This elite group, striving for the NWO and total dominance, has been behind all of the wars. Sickening. Gaddafi was loved by the people of Libya. They had a great system, and economy, which I think was, backed by gold. They had built a wondrous water system that would be able to supply all of Africa with clean water…. and it was bombed to oblivion. I can’t stand this anymore. Yes, my feeling exactly, John Powell…

I’m not sure who pays for RT, it’s a good question, but it’s also not big pharma.

I didn’t start out wanting to be somebody why believed in crisis actors, but after a few videos I’ve seen, not I am one.

In this case, did the attack happen or didn’t it? Why would Assad choose to do this? I can’t buy that. So regardless of who pays for RT, common sense seems to suggest they’re correct. And really, isn’t that the way that we’ve always had to watch the news?

Lions and tigers and bears, oh my!

Where’s the Good Witch, the Ruby Slippers and the Munckins when we need them?!

I’d settle for the Tooth Fairy.

Better yet, a very simple small house on a remote, isolated beach shore, in an earthy/rootsy village of AUTHENTICALLY neighborly South American natives who’ve never heard of “bling”, “strategic interests”, Republicans, Democrats, Socialists, Capitalists, Anarchists, Fascists, Communists, “news media”, and the insanely oxymoronic absurdity of so-called “international relations”.

“Civilization”? Stick a fork in it.

R.I.P., Planetary Neighborly Humane Coexistency.

Too late.