In Loving Memory: Bently Stratton: Oct 17, 2011-April 10, 2012

“Totally unbeknownst to his mother, Bently received a staggering 13 vaccinations that day, including two triple doses of DTap, Hepatitis B, a polio shot, three oral rotavirus doses, and a pneumococcal pneumonia vaccine. It was all compressed into three shots and one oral dose. It took the nurses half an hour to prepare all the shots Bently received. The pediatrician told Alisa that her boy perfectly healthy—that he showed above average strength in his stomach and legs.

Five days later, he was dead.
Bently died while sleeping on Alisa’s chest in the middle of the day, five days after receiving those 13 innoculations.
Holding up the photograph, Alisa says, trying to steady her voice, “This is Bently, or… was Bently.”

Then she holds up the silver object:

“And this is Bently now,” she says quietly.

Today marks five years since Bently died from the chemical assault he got on a “routine” doctor’s visit.

The family released balloons for him, along with one for the family cat Pumpkin. The two balloons were died together, and got stuck in a tree. Alisa wrote on Facebook:

“You wanna know what’s ironic.
When we released the balloons we tied them together.
When Pumpkin was little he got stuck in a tree.
The balloon that’s making all the balloons stuck…..is pumpkins balloon <3
I see signs everywhere <3 ”

My heart aches for this little family, this grieving mother, big sister fighting to be cheerful as a child has every right to be.

Please pray for them all, especially this week. Please don’t be part of the “looking away,” crowd.

You know why these mothers do not sue? Because it takes everything they have just to survive, just to keep going.

There is a donation page linked to the article.

Donald Trump–the walking wounded and the walking aware, many, voted for you because of a faith that you would DO something. You sure did something when your daughter showed you images of 67 children who were victims of a chemical attack in Syria. [I hold the position that the real perpetrators are not revealed.]

Please do something.

America will never be “great again,” until we cherish our children enough to not sacrifice them in the name of profit and dogma.

Comments

1. Jasper Been says:

John Powell, please get your own blog. We get it – Trump is a schmuck. Now we are on to discussing more important topics.

This is a tragic story. Sounds like vaccines are the chemical weapons Trump should actually be concerned about.

Mr. Been, the vaccine topic and its evidentiary pleadings by parents of affected children, the topic so passionately and delicately articulated by Ms. Farber above, included in its presentation here, by Ms. Farber, what some would say is the “more important” question, to wit: Does the Chief Executive and Commander In Chief of the United States, who ostensibly “did something” to bring an end to the chemical poisonings of a few Syrian children, possess the integrity, honor, courage, sincerity and loyalty he claims to possess, in relation to his obligation to “do something” proportionate to the tens of thousands of American children already killed or maimed by American pharmaceutical corporations (a.k.a., “enemies of the people”) which create, deploy and profit from chemical poisons called vaccines; and in relation to his same obligation to the many thousands of American children being added to that well-evidenced toll of barbaric vaccine casualties each and every year?

The “discussing” of that topic. i.e., the topic of Mr. Trump’s judiciousness, consistency and authenticity in matters which raise questions about his integrity, honor, courage, sincerity and loyalty, became the “important” focal point “we are on to” now, here at this page’s entry on Ms. Farber’s “blog”, because Ms. Farber herself decided it is “important” TO HER.

Perhaps, in addition to your recommendation that I get my own “blog” so that you don’t encounter discussions or comments derived from the very topic Ms. Farber raised above, you might also want to recommend to Ms. Farber that she get her own “blog”, since you now own this one.

Furthermore, since you now own this “blog”, you can simply uncap your black felt-tip marker, and redact all the lines Ms. Farber wrote above, regarding Mr. Trump, because you and those you call “we” have determined that the Trump topics she is now “on to” aren’t important for discussing.

Wishing you well in your new enterprise, The Truth Silencer.

Toodaloo. 🙂

“Tax cuts: I’m incredibly excited about that! Increasing military spending, which will raise the value of my defense industry stocks: We have no choice. Trust me! We’ve got to do that! Nullifying and slashing pollution and contamination standards for air, water, food and land, most-severely impacting children and the elderly: Believe me, folks! Believe me, that’s what we’ve gotta do. Big businesses can’t be healthy unless we do! Businesses can’t be healthy unless we do, folks! That’s so true. So true. Instructing Congress to repeal federal protections against liability, for vaccine manufacturers, vaccine marketers and vaccinating physicians; and instructing the FDA and the Attorney General to investigate, order shuts-downs, and proceed with assault and homicide prosecutions in cases of vaccine-caused injury and death: Believe me, folks – and, you know this, we know this – God is going to make it all o.k., right? That’s what we believe, right? Trust me, folks! He made sure it didn’t rain during our great great beautiful inauguration, right? It was incredible! Right? The lying media tried to say, but there was, you saw it, there wasn’t any rain. He looked down and He, He, He did that, right folks? Right? It was unbelievable, right? So trust me, we don’t need to think about those vaccines. God will do that, right? It’s true, right? I have a good relationship with God, believe me. Tax cuts, people, that’s what we want, right? More military spending. Nullifying and slashing pollution and contamination standards. Banning refugees. Building the wall. That will make us great again. Unbelievably great again, folks! Vaccine homicides? Just wait. Get ready. I might send you a non-committal tweet about that soon, saying just enough to make my base believe I really give a damn about it. Then I will get back to those tax cuts and other policies giving bundles of benefits to ME and other winners, and then I’ll laugh at my people (my great simple fans who’d still love me even if I pulled out a gun and shot sombody in Times Square), I’ll laugh at them for their silly hopes in my pandering prima donna persona who knows and fully accepts the fat-cat fact that the winners in the vaccine Big-Money Game trump all the small-fry loser parents pleading for bleeding-heart justice at the bottom of My Big Name, where the vaccinated kids my winner friends have killed and maimed are like my hairs down the drain after I’ve poofed and sprayed my pretty blonde brain.”

• Brother Strawberry says:

“”God is going to make it all o.k., right? That’s what we believe, right? Trust me, folks! He made sure it didn’t rain during our great great beautiful inauguration, right? It was incredible! Right? The lying media tried to say, but there was, you saw it, there wasn’t any rain. He looked down and He, He, He did that, right folks? Right? It was unbelievable, right? So trust me, we don’t need to think about those vaccines. God will do that, right? It’s true, right? I have a good relationship with God, believe me.”

March 29 2017 j-po said
      “Prioritize compassion, when you are engaged in exchanges relating to the MOST PERSONAL of human experiences.
      The experiencing of “God” IS THE MOST PERSONAL of human experiences. Have reverence for that element of existence in the life of someone you claim as a friend.
      Get that imperative, that common sense, absorbed throughout your tragically self-righteous consciousness!”

Recognizing that you probably do not consider tRump a “friend” nevertheless leaves me wondering. So then I am a horrible person for asking “What has a god ever done for you” while your merciless mockery of that god is acceptable?

Desperate non sequiturs and desperate distortions generated by meticulous omissions of context, followed by another desperate whataboutism, all in a desperate attempt to escape accountability, self-reflection, and reform.

Blame me all you want to, brother. By doing so, you are clearly making yourself appear more and more ridiculously bitter, vindictive, unstable, and maliciously predatory.

You behave as that man who is in a fortress of denial, desperately lashing out to preserve his fortress while it sinks in the quicksand of his refusal to heed the cries and warnings from she whom that man considered to be confined as his meek and obedient captive within that fort.

She wanted out, and she got out.

You are clearly using me as an object of obstruction, assailing me as someone who is being favored, as someone who must be destroyed so that you can get to your ultimate target whom you resent because of her alleged favoritism, and because she is not captive to your meticulously-coercive efforts at forcing her submission to your demands.

It will stop, eventually. For your sake, brother, the sooner the better.

• Brother Strawberry says:

Just finished performing a dramatic reading of your farcically mythical monologue. After the laughter subsides will consider reply demonstrating just how desperate and pathetic your continued insistence of unfounded slanderous allegations truly is.
          This place could use a little more Truth.
          Actually this place could use a LOT more Truth.

This place, this page on which the owner/publisher of this website posted a memorial to a child killed by vaccination, is NOT the place for any more of anyone’s discourse regarding onging aggressive antagonisms and animosities against John Powell.

If you have something to say to me, about me, write it in an email, and send it to me. It is not relevant to the death of a child killed by vaccination.

At this place of memorializing a killed American child, and addressing the American President’s responsibility for “doing something” to stop the vaccine killings and maimings of American children, I have already faced and responded to two criticizing provocations from men whose antagonizing animosities are intended to make their personal displeasure toward me become the focus of this comment section, instead of focusing on vaccine killings and maimings of children, and the President’s accountability for doing nothing to stop those killings and maimings.

Those two criticicizing provocations, directed at me, are the only two I will be responding to, in this place, at this page on which the owner/publisher of this website posted a memorial to a child killed by vaccination.

Anyone who wants to continue his antagonizing, confrontational dialogue with me, a dialogue in which their animosities can freely be expressed AWAY FROM the discussion of a memorial for an American child killed by vaccination, and away from the discussion of Presidential responsibility/accountability for protecting American children from the chemical weapons which vaccines are, is welcome to send such confrontations, antagonisms and animosities to me personally, by email.

I will not be engaging with such dialogues any further, here, in this place, on this page where NOTHING is relevant or important except the topic of a vaccine-killed American child, and the moral illegitimacy of Presidents who refuse to stop the vaccine killings and maimings of American children.

Bring your confrontations, antagonisms and animosities against me, TO ME, by email. This place, this page, is NOT where they belong.

3. Scott Gordon says:

Is this not chemical warfare on our children? These vaccine companies are shielded from liability and our medical system is severely out of touch with reality, regarding their administration of these toxic injections.