American Ugly, Cont.

Submitted as comment by R.A. Davis, to “American Ugly.” Let me say something here: Those who read The Truth Barrier and comment, are themselves! They are not me. I enjoy seeing “different opinions” by which I really mean perspectives that can cause mine–or yours– to evolve, stretch, grow, or even faint in the road. I don’t care. It used to be known as “publishing.” This was before the Golden Age of Propaganda.

Uniformity is fascism. Incidentally, the comment section has been freed up from experimental settings.

Here’s R.A. Davis:

war-symbolwar-symbol

Donald Trump is, yes, ugly. An egocentric narcissist who was born to privilege and considers his beautiful wives as accoutrements to his persona.

May I quite rationally suggest that this makes him the most honest presidential candidate in recent history, and maybe going all the way back to George Washington & his wooden teeth.

Because all his obvious flaws are out there for all to see; he is saying to us, “This is what I am, folks>”
G.W. bush bore the mantle of Christian Conservative, but spawned more global death than any recent US leader, all under the pretext of a War On Terror. Obama was a CIA trained snake oil salesman with ties to radical Islam. Candidate Romney was and is a drug money launderer.
Sanders is an ideologue who cannot answer the basic challenge to socialism: who pays for all this?

Now this uncouth booming orangeheaded TV star is our president, like it or not. He wears his bullshit on his sleeve. I suspect most of this is by design. It distracts his enemies’ who poke at his flaws. He’s fine with that. It draws attention away from his shrewd brilliant mind,and the sincerity of his mission. Draining the Swamp isn’t a matter of installing enough sump pumps; it’s a matter of disarming those who wallow in it, until it’s too late.

–R.A. Davis

Comments

1. John Barron says:

Welcome globalists. Please get your membership cards stamped. Lol

So, R.A. Davis, thank you for enlightening me, instructing and teaching me to see that Donny Rump’s “American Ugly” is actually the “bullshit” of an “egocentric narcissist” whose “shrewd brilliant mind” is at hard work at “the sincerity of his mission” to restore the lying, self-serving corporate moral corruption which is characteristic of “the Swamp”, by means of a bait-and-switch campaign sales pitch employed as a tactical maneuver to, “by design”, replenish, renovate, restore, preserve and prosper that very Swamp, at the expense of all other beings not part of the malignantly mutated Swamp-dominanting, Swamp-enriched gene pool.

In other words, R.A. Davis, thank you, for instructing and teaching me to see the virtue and nobility of becoming a corrupted tag-along to the corrupting mafioso machismo of crudely-sophisticated raw duplicity.

Pax Amorality! From Sea To Shining Sea!

fuck!
      typo re-do:
      “…hard at work…”, not “…at hard work at…”

fuck! one’s brain composes, while one’s compulsions to make haste conspire with one’s eyes and fingers to sneakily deposit any twitchy glitchy distracting derailments they can.

i shall not fail to nail you next time, you traitors!!!!!
      my kindergarten studies shall prevail!!!!!

• R. A. Davis says:

Mr. Powell, I would love to engage you in some kind of rational debate but that is not possible.

You appear to be so enchanted with your own words that I haven’t the least idea what the hell you’re talking about. “Euphuistic” barely covers it. To wit:”a corrupted tag-along to the corrupting mafioso machismo of crudely-sophisticated raw duplicity?” Really? That sounds like something for which one should take aspirin.

3. I have issues with characterizing Trump as “brilliant,” given his impulsiveness and irrationality. He is also HIGHLY corrupt, being in violation of the Emoluments clause of the U.S. Constitution and continuously using his office to enrich himself and his family. Furthermore, his ill-thought out and illiterate tweets are a national security risk, because all of our enemies worldwide can get an up-to-the-minute view of what he is thinking. How does that keep us safe?

This kind of behavior is not brilliance — it’s criminal.

“I have issues with characterizing Trump as “brilliant,””

…well, after years and years of cultural Marxists seeking to conflate high and low culture, this is kind of what you get.

“Furthermore, his ill-thought out and illiterate tweets are a national security risk, because all of our enemies worldwide can get an up-to-the-minute view of what he is thinking. How does that keep us safe?”

It in of itself doesn’t I suppose. And yet neither does the seemingly random strike against…oh I don’t know…Yemen with one hand, while waving them toward the United States with the other. I’d rather know my presidents random weird thoughts than have utterly no clue what he’s talking about after an hour of droning…articulation. I always felt like I knew less about the situation after hearing Obama talk. I mean, in your life, have you ever ever once encountered a more convoluted political situation than Syria?
      Nobody ever seems to take that into account when appraising what Trump inherited from his predecessor.

• R. A. Davis says:

Ms Gordon, I don’t know where you get your news, but I suggest you seriously consider changing channels. Trump’s tweets a national security risk? Lordy, that’s a new one.

4. Rachel says:

This perfectly reflects my current thinking and intuition, up to the very last line! Thanks

I can’t think of anything to say besides…well said!