Who Is Prince al-Waleed Bin Talal And Why The Saudi Blindspot? Percy Sutton Revealed In 2008 That Recently Purged Saudi Prince Asked Him To Pull Strings To Get Obama Into Harvard: Who Got The Story Killed, And How?

Ben Smith, Editor Of Buzzfeed, that’s who.

“According to Sutton, al-Mansour had asked him to “please write a letter in support of [Obama] … a young man that has applied to Harvard.” Sutton had friends at Harvard and gladly did so.

Three months before the election it should have mattered that a respected black political figure had publicly announced that an outspoken anti-Semite like al-Mansour, backed by a Saudi billionaire, had been guiding Obama’s career, perhaps for the last twenty years, but the story died a quick and unnatural death.

The principle assassin was Ben Smith. On September 4, 2008 — a week after I reported this story in WND — Smith fired back in Politico. Sutton’s story, Smith reported, “seems off in at least one key detail.” The “detail” was that Obama, through spokesman Ben LaBolt, claimed not to know al-Mansour.

What Smith failed to report is that, unless forced to, no presidential candidate in his right mind would acknowledge the sponsorship of a man Smith described as a “Black Panther turned Muslim businessman.”

–Jack Cashill

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2017/01/time_for_a_look_back_at_buzzfeed_ben_smiths_biggest_fail.html#ixzz4xgVW31Qu

“The octogenarian Sutton calmly and lucidly explained that he had been “introduced to [Obama] by a friend.” The friend’s name was Dr. Khalid al-Mansour, and the introduction had taken place about 20 years prior.

Sutton described al-Mansour as “the principal adviser to one of the world’s richest men.” The billionaire in question was Saudi prince Al-Waleed bin Talal.

Given the game-changing nature of this revelation when it surfaced in late August 2008, the Obama camp and its allies in the media, particularly Politico and Media Matters, shifted into overdrive to kill the story. Through a series of denials, lies and slanders about Sutton’s mental health, they succeeded.”

–Jack Cashill

The Washington Post reports (failing to reference Jack Cashill’s reporting about the Obama/Harvard connection and the Percy Sutton interview in 2008:)

“Holdings in Twitter, Lyft, Euro Disney and Twentieth Century Fox; luxury hotels across the world; a tower under construction in Saudi Arabia that will soon be the world’s tallest building. Or his opulent palace, where Business Insider once reported the prince kept “a group of dancing, laughing, joking dwarfs” in his entourage, occasionally tossing them around as sport like human shot puts.

That last part isn’t in the official biography. And it would be a shame if all you knew about Alwaleed was his wealth, because the personality behind those billions of dollars sounds no less extraordinary.”

Avi Selk, Washington Post, article here.

Bad news for us: This guy owns us. We live at the mercy of the fake news brothel he funds. He is a major shareholder not only in Twitter, but in Apple, News Corp, and many other culture-controlling corporations. I guess this explains what I have naively called “the Saudi blindspot.”

He has done business with Stephen K. Bannon, even, and Trump has purchased a yacht from him. (Which, by itself, is not that worrying.)

The only person I can locate at press time who did not take his money was former NYC Mayor Rudy Giuliani.

And: Why did Rudy Giuliani reject bin Talal’s gift offer of $10 million to New York, after 9/11?

All answers here:

So…he’s a progressive? A good guy? WaPo tells us, confusingly, that the “prince without borders,” Bin Talal’s politics are “hard to pin down,” and that he is both a “medieval monarch” and a modernist/feminist reformer, whose heart bleeds for the poor, and an unrepentant abuser of midgets.

“Not only did the prince hold occasional “midget-tossing” contests with these people, Business Insider wrote, but once invited his “jesters” to a business meeting, where he taught them the words “Boeing” and “Airbus” and had them decide which type of plane he should add to his personal fleet.

In the face of such bizarre accusations, Alwaleed has made great demonstrations of his concern for human rights — especially among the poor and women.”

Jack Cashill’s articles contain all the important undetonated landmines, and the history of how Ben Smith got the story killed–all  linked above, with video of Sutton, no longer viewable on YouTube, but easy to watch in the WND article. Lastly, his Twitter stakes and the complete list of names of the Saudi Royals “purged.” Prince Al_Waleed bin Talal, Obama’s lucky charm, is number one on the list.

Take it from here, all citizen reporters. Don’t let any reporter get isolated, cornered, and beaten up. (As happened to me.)

All truth is carried by all truth-seekers and finders. This story was “broken” by Jack Cashill, years ago, killed by Politico, Media Matters, Ben Smith, et al, who are mass murderers of truth and reality, and paid handsomely to “discredit” reporters who do honest work. Make it stop. Support small, independent journalists, and above all, protect the drive-by shootings that appear to kill “reputations,” for political propaganda gain. It’s gone far enough. Why weren’t we allowed to know who  bin Talal was, and what it meant to our entire political landscape and consciousness, after 9/11?

Answers linked above.

To become a Patreon for The Truth Barrier:

Who Were The Saudi Royals Purged This Weekend, And Why The Media Blackout?

Comments

Celia: This is not meant to be a comment, but I think I’ve deleted the email. I’m so moved by what I’ve learned about you from reading the appellate brief that I’m going to send a contribution whenever possible. It is, after all, the month of Thanksgiving. Is the address you sent still valid (I have it in my notes)? If not, let me know.

Gary,

I wonder if you know what it even means to me that you read it and “got it.” Of course you got it. You sustain and keep me going with your presence, every day, please know that. I feel the urge to say: I am very disassociated from the events in the appellate brief, though they did of course happen. People who experience deep trauma wind up miles and miles from the events, like your brain puts it in a quasi-dream state. You actually help me anchor it more in the “here and now.” That is a process–remembering but not as trauma. As something that happened for a reason and has value, has information, has warnings–for other. In other words, the system happened to me. I can speak to the system. I can tell people to protect their minds and souls in ways I did not–by not interpreting the violence as a personal assault. If you have it in your background, usually, you will not realize this. I wonder if I am making sense.

• Gary Ogden says:

Celia: Yes, you are making sense. Yesterday was my hiking day, so I wasn’t on line much until late. I saw a Rufous-sided Towhee, the first time I’ve ever (with the help of a park ranger) ID’d this species. Turns out it is one of the most widespread birds in North America, from southern Canada to Central America. Lovely bird, smaller than a robin, but resembling the color in the breast, but with white patches on the wings. Also three distinct species of fungi. The oddest thing, though, was that the thimbleberries are pushing new buds (by fall, all the leaves are dried, the stems bare). In November! They’ll soon be covered with feet of snow. Makes me wonder if this portends a snow-free winter. That would be a disaster.
        Anyway, the point of my comment is that I will be donating to the Truth Barrier this month and whenever possible. The work you do is very important, worthy of support. I cannot do this any other way except by snail mail, because my card number always gets stolen on line. I have your address in my notes from your email last winter, but please send a new one confirming it, and indicating how I should make out the check. I would very much appreciate that. Thanks!

“Bin Talal’s politics are “hard to pin down,” and that he is both a “medieval monarch” and a modernist/feminist reformer, whose heart bleeds for the poor, and an unrepentant abuser of midgets.”

How often do you find that in media, where you can’t talk about the people who are doing the abuse for what they are, that being abusers, but you can listen to their own twisted version of themselves? It gets stashed away as ‘s/he is “Human” so try not to judge’ …but they insist of forcing this image onto you. It’s up to you to be ‘cool’ with it. You have to not be ‘judgy’ or ‘racist’, but you have to be aware of it, and the contradictions. That’s being forced on you. You have to live with the contradictions and be ok with them, but …don’t lose your soul in the process either. Just go with it.

I know this wasn’t the point of the above article, but abusing midgets isn’t ‘human’ or ‘quirky’. It’s demented.

“Prince Al_Waleed bin Talal, Obama’s lucky charm, is number one on the list.”

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, Donald Trump is the greatest president of my life time, period. End of story.

He’s the guy, the godam guy, who called out Saudi Arabia…and fucking won.

Wow. Pharma shills. Vicious pharma shills. The whole HIV/AIDS industry. I had no idea what happened after the Harper’s article. You’re impressive, Celia. The control of the puppet-masters is deeper and more insidious than our wildest imaginings. So the hopey/changey guy was merely a tool of these clowns. Prince al-Waleed Bin Talal is a bizarre sort of Saudi Bill Gates. He’s been purged, though. How is this relevant. By the way, congratulations for the Semmelweis award. It is hard to think of any greater honor that speaks to personal integrity.

4. Tom Golden says:

Excellent expose of masquerade..
    “You would ‘t Read about, would you?”

5. Anonymous says:

Excellent expose of masquerade..
    “You would ‘t Read about, would you?”

Trackbacks

1. […] re-posting this Saudi/Obama post here because it fits and prepares the mind for questions posed in this video. These are not […]