Elites Shocked As Islamic Terror Sponsors In Saudi Arabia Placed Under House Arrest

“And I’ve got to tell you, for all the elites out in the world, the Party of Davos guys are sitting there today gobsmacked, absolutely shocked,” he said. “The largest financier in the Arab world, the Muslim world, is Prince Alwaleed. He’s got stakes in just about every high-tech company. He’s a huge partner of Rupert Murdoch. When he came to the United States back in the early nineties, he was actually a client of my firm as he got into Hollywood; he got into media. He owns a huge stake in Citicorp, he saved Citicorp from going bankrupt.”

“People are stunned today that he was put under house arrest, put under arrest yesterday in Saudi Arabia, in this situation of what they called corruption, money laundering, et cetera. People are thinking this is directly tied to the financing of the Muslim Brotherhood, this whole thing about cleaning up Saudi Arabia to take care of this. You’re going to see a lot of changes. This thing is far, far from over. You’re at the top of the first inning. You’re probably at the first batter,” Bannon said.

Comments

Another perspective on the palace coup by Theirry Meyssan at Voltairenet.org

Tyler Durden at Zero Hedge also reports another ominous development: a diplomatic cable that shows the cozy relationship between Israel and Saudi Arabia. For the Saudis it is their hatred of the Shia, and for Israel, Shia Hezbollah in Lebanon, which is a direct threat to them, unlike the Saudis.

Interesting perspective on the Saudi purge by Pepe Escobar in Asia Times. Apparently the army is really pissed off at MBS. Seems these developments are a bit more ominous than Bannon understands.

Very interesting. This is why Trump went to Saudi Arabia first. Will the Saudis now stop murdering the Yemeni Shia?

5. Celia Farber says:

Oh I am SO glad you brought this up. I’m baffled that you know what building I “grew up” in. Creepy. But let me take this moment to TELL the real story. The Apthorp is indeed, today, an opulent building. My parents moved in, in 1965, paying $345 in rent, and securing a rent stabilized lease which my father still holds. The rent has gone up to over $2000. Others in the building pay 15 times that, or more. Too bad for them. My parents divorced when I was 3. Or started, rather, to get divorced. My mother moved us to Clearwater Fla in 1971. My mother then was removed from sight, same year, and sent to a hospital in Sweden. My father took temporary custody and we were returned to New York City. We lived with him in a building called The Normandy, on Riverside Drive until my mother got out of that place, came back to the US, and took us back. My mother, sister and I moved into the Apthorp, with no furniture–we had three mattresses on the floor. After years of intense and traumatic court battles, my mother took us to Orebro Sweden, in the winter of 1976. I was 11, my sister was 13. We moved into a housing complex called “Varberga” which I have written about. It was built to house working class (as the Swedes say) people, and by the 70s, immigrants were placed there–from former Yugoslavia, Turkey, Iraq, and more. “Svart skallar” means “black sculls/heads” in Swedish and is a racist epithet for people with dark or black hair, i.e. not Swedes. There had been a fatal shooting in Varberga, so we were advised not to live there, and frowned upon. We again had no furniture. No money. But the Swedish state helped us as they help all immigrants, to this day. They furnished our apartment with the discarded furniture from a renovated dental office. After about 6 months we managed to buy basic IKEA furniture and my shame lessened. My mother worked 3 jobs, including as a nurse in a mental hospital on the night shift, and translator. My sister and I worked in cleaning, and truck stop cafeteria jobs since we were 13. We were alone, financially, as my mother had essentially kidnapped us to Sweden.

My father still lives in the Apthorp. I visit him there, and help out, cook, etc. I do not like the building and have little or no relationship to it. It is my father and stepmother’s dwelling , and of course, their rent is the envy of many New Yorkers, but for me, that building is just not a happy piece of architecture and I don’t partake in the Apthorp Fetisch–neither does my father.

I have no financial security, or savings, or regular income, since I was shot out of the sky as a journalist by the orchestrated campaign YOU certainly are well aware of, and were (and are) complicit it. “Wayne Tracker.”

I struggle to pay basic bills, keep the site going, and pay back debts as best I can. ANYBODY WHO ACTUALLY KNOWS ME can attest to this. Jack, Lewis, and I live in an apartment that I have held the lease on for 24 years. It is a one bedroom so when my son was 5, we built a “bedroom” into the living room, a little loft type fake bedroom.

I did have the beginnings, the first 3 years of my life, of privilege. It ended when I was 3.

The Apthorp is a confusing element to many people. It is a Potemkin Village that creates the (in our case) very false impression about social class and privilege.

I AM SICK OF YOU TRYING TO DISCREDIT ME EVERY DAY HERE “Wayne Tracker.” You are now permanently banned. All your fake names, all your IP addresses. You’re done.

6. Wayne tracker says:

If you didn’t grow up in one of ny most opulent doorman buildings i could take your comment of elites seriously. But you did …. so

• Scott Gordon says:

tracker…

Your name actually sounds like a CIA op. Looks like you’ve been “tracking.”

The fact you would not capitalize your last name speaks either confirmation of the above, or “lazy” (as your comments often appear to be).

Good riddance…